Madison, Wisconsin-based Arch Virtual, a company that builds 3D environments for visualization, simulation and marketing, is looking to hire Oculus Rift and Unity developers, and as well as 3D modelers.
- Maria was a guest at Delphi Talks yesterday, talking about marketing in immersive environments. Video here: https://t.co/wMOLJxgqM311 hours ago
- All historic OpenSim stats and surveys here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN2 days ago
- List of OpenSim worlds that are hypergrid-enabled, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm2 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO2 days ago
- All raw stats this month: https://t.co/mS2s7zsGwr2 days ago