Madison, Wisconsin-based Arch Virtual, a company that builds 3D environments for visualization, simulation and marketing, is looking to hire Oculus Rift and Unity developers, and as well as 3D modelers.
- RT @MariaKorolov: GreekLife announces grid hosting service - https://t.co/Juot40Tc0U https://t.co/Vl871mmJP922 hours ago
- Raw data for this month's OpenSim stats report: https://t.co/atxVwy51O33 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO3 days ago
- All historic OpenSim statistics are here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN3 days ago
- Outages plague grids this month; Speculoos returns -- the monthly OpenSim stats report is out -- https://t.co/gA0HHgz5IV3 days ago