Expedia will now accept Bitcoin as payment for hotel reservations, the company announced in a press release Wednesday. The company will be using Coinbase to process the Bitcoin payments, converting them immediately into US dollars.
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b7 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd8 days ago
- YrGrid tries, fails with Kickstarter to save grid https://t.co/YSvq2nyRc1 https://t.co/OVO7WpKmqY10 days ago
- Hypergrid Business is winding down https://t.co/dGqtoAUAvo https://t.co/OuahwndMhl12 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Welcome to GDPR. What does it mean for grids? - https://t.co/ZrsImFf9mR https://t.co/uUec7JYPxS26 days ago