Expedia will now accept Bitcoin as payment for hotel reservations, the company announced in a press release Wednesday. The company will be using Coinbase to process the Bitcoin payments, converting them immediately into US dollars.
- Breedable horses arrive on the Tag Grid https://t.co/6SavpY8W8c https://t.co/IDD5QSMwEh8 days ago
- Elf Clan finds new home on the hypergrid https://t.co/KTRiXCCm6x https://t.co/AD64vbyuJt8 days ago
- OSgrid fundraiser starts Sep. 21 https://t.co/uWRLhgTA35 https://t.co/POwINmffQn12 days ago
- Pornhub Awards Show is in VR this week https://t.co/8NSRtSMZER https://t.co/rU9VywcsEJ14 days ago
- InWorldz official successor will be Islandz https://t.co/jVdEuwmZpF https://t.co/X2QgLBISTz27 days ago