According to Road to VR, organizers Karl Krantz and Nana Usui are expecting 1,200 attendees and 100 of virtual reality’s top innovators on the expo floor. Early plans are for two tiers of tickets, with the lower expo-only pass costing a fraction of last year’s price.
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b7 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd8 days ago
- YrGrid tries, fails with Kickstarter to save grid https://t.co/YSvq2nyRc1 https://t.co/OVO7WpKmqY9 days ago
- Hypergrid Business is winding down https://t.co/dGqtoAUAvo https://t.co/OuahwndMhl12 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Welcome to GDPR. What does it mean for grids? - https://t.co/ZrsImFf9mR https://t.co/uUec7JYPxS26 days ago