According to Road to VR, organizers Karl Krantz and Nana Usui are expecting 1,200 attendees and 100 of virtual reality’s top innovators on the expo floor. Early plans are for two tiers of tickets, with the lower expo-only pass costing a fraction of last year’s price.
OSCC 2017 Preview
- RT @MariaKorolov: Oncomfort is changing cancer care with VR - https://t.co/PuNkiqxN5d https://t.co/MjZ6EZmldv4 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: New VR game helps advance dementia research - https://t.co/zJ2ZkHLFW8 https://t.co/fs71qPn49S4 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: VR app helps treat phantom limb pain - https://t.co/1450shJTKV https://t.co/R9AL2UoLCE4 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Places to visit in-world this holiday season - https://t.co/Rkmwsjx0uw https://t.co/6RMxhPeWVc4 days ago
- Full list of hypergrid address of public OpenSim grids, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm5 days ago