University of Zurich’s Institute of Forensic Medicine has first system in the world to visualize the 3D data of forensic scans, Reuters reported. The team’s creation, called the Forensic Holodeck, could be used in criminal trials by offering accurate three-dimensional interpretations of CCTV footage. The team has already been called upon by Swiss prosecutors to help convict a gunman who fired at police in an internet cafe.
- This fall’s AvatarFest to be the last https://t.co/fBKHeK4qHd https://t.co/n7aOFzKreA11 days ago
- Final results are in -- DigiWorldz top destination with Discovery very very close behind -- it was a tight race. Ki… https://t.co/VgNv7Oo3Vw13 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Metaverse Traveller: Breaking News! Ex-InWorldz Staff to Launch New Grid https://t.co/HVE7IIBg0g via @Gaga_Gracious13 days ago
- Art exhibit opens on Metropolis next month https://t.co/r6dn57ec6F https://t.co/lLkNu4L1HR16 days ago
- I've added UKTurk to the bottom of the story -- low-cost regions, as well as free quarter-region homesteads on an U… https://t.co/Hb0wrWeApu19 days ago