University of Zurich’s Institute of Forensic Medicine has first system in the world to visualize the 3D data of forensic scans, Reuters reported. The team’s creation, called the Forensic Holodeck, could be used in criminal trials by offering accurate three-dimensional interpretations of CCTV footage. The team has already been called upon by Swiss prosecutors to help convict a gunman who fired at police in an internet cafe.
- RT @MariaKorolov: GreekLife announces grid hosting service - https://t.co/Juot40Tc0U https://t.co/Vl871mmJP9yesterday
- Raw data for this month's OpenSim stats report: https://t.co/atxVwy51O33 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO3 days ago
- All historic OpenSim statistics are here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN3 days ago
- Outages plague grids this month; Speculoos returns -- the monthly OpenSim stats report is out -- https://t.co/gA0HHgz5IV3 days ago