University of Zurich’s Institute of Forensic Medicine has first system in the world to visualize the 3D data of forensic scans, Reuters reported. The team’s creation, called the Forensic Holodeck, could be used in criminal trials by offering accurate three-dimensional interpretations of CCTV footage. The team has already been called upon by Swiss prosecutors to help convict a gunman who fired at police in an internet cafe.
- Maria was a guest at Delphi Talks yesterday, talking about marketing in immersive environments. Video here: https://t.co/wMOLJxgqM3yesterday
- All historic OpenSim stats and surveys here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN3 days ago
- List of OpenSim worlds that are hypergrid-enabled, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm3 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO3 days ago
- All raw stats this month: https://t.co/mS2s7zsGwr3 days ago