We apologize for the viewing issues

In the mobile view, all content is stacked up in one long column.

In the mobile view, all content is stacked up in one long column.

The pages of this site have been loading up in the mobile style rather than the desktop view .

It’s happening for everybody, and I appreciate the problem, and thank people for letting me know. So I know it’s not just me, or just one particular browser or computer setup. So far, they’ve done a malware scan, and I’ve updated all plugins and the theme, and am now waiting for tech support to try to figure out what’s wrong.

If anyone out there has any suggestions, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you very much for your patience!

Related Posts


Maria Korolov

Maria Korolov is editor and publisher of Hypergrid Business. She has been a journalist for more than twenty years and has worked for the Chicago Tribune, Reuters, and Computerworld and has reported from over a dozen countries, including Russia and China. Follow me on Twitter @MariaKorolov.

6 Responses

  1. bryanf37@gmx.com' Bryan French says:

    And here I thought it was my computer and ignored it, lol Thanks for the heads up Maria.

  2. So, zeroing in on a problem… I use the Hueman theme as the base theme for Hypergrid Business, with a child theme holding all my customizatons.

    Switching to the parent theme fixes the problem! Whoo hoo, right!

    So I created a second, new child theme, blank, and figure I’d move the pieces of the old child theme into it until i found what was causing the errors.

    But the blank child theme showed the mobile view! The new child theme had NO new css or other content. Weird, huh?

    • hanheld@yahoo.com' Han Held says:

      I’m still getting the mobile theme in windows, on firefox.

      • Dreampress support says they’re backed up with requests… arrgh…

        • hanheld@yahoo.com' Han Held says:

          I’m sorry -that sounds like a royal pain. I hope it gets sorted out ok.

          • In case anyone is interested in what it took to fix this:

            Things that didn’t work:

            * Malware scan
            * Clearing all caches and CloudFlare
            * Updating everything
            * Turning off all plugins
            * Turning off the responsive feature
            * Editing the CSS to remove responsiveness
            * Creating new child themes for working master theme

            What did work;
            * Take working master theme, replace or combine all files with child theme files
            * Reset menus, rebuild sidebars