Hawaii-based Total Recall Technologies is accusing Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey of violating a confidentiality agreement that he signed as a former employee of the company. According to the lawsuit, he was hired specifically to develop a head-mounted display but used proprietary information for his Oculus Rift Kickstarter campaign.
- Memorial for OpenSim developer this Saturday https://t.co/CbBOPuVNuo https://t.co/0syOqKclSiyesterday
- High Fidelity offers cashouts https://t.co/495SZOB4Nl https://t.co/Jr2iIdBA5J6 days ago
- Breedable horses arrive on the Tag Grid https://t.co/6SavpY8W8c https://t.co/IDD5QSMwEh15 days ago
- Elf Clan finds new home on the hypergrid https://t.co/KTRiXCCm6x https://t.co/AD64vbyuJt15 days ago
- OSgrid fundraiser starts Sep. 21 https://t.co/uWRLhgTA35 https://t.co/POwINmffQn19 days ago