Hawaii-based Total Recall Technologies is accusing Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey of violating a confidentiality agreement that he signed as a former employee of the company. According to the lawsuit, he was hired specifically to develop a head-mounted display but used proprietary information for his Oculus Rift Kickstarter campaign.
- MyLife https://t.co/c7hksehws6 https://t.co/Wp9gM3fxW35 days ago
- I just added updated the article with the link to the new viewer's GitHub home: https://t.co/wMVCfS0qV3 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B8 days ago
- OpenSim grid survey article is up: https://t.co/pSnvEsY7ls https://t.co/NRFgQhCTSV10 days ago
- RT @opensimcc: Next in 5 minutes at #OSCC18 Beyond the Viewer: Evolution of Engagement with @malburns @Will @darianknight @singergirlmode @…10 days ago
- #oscc18 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B10 days ago