Hawaii-based Total Recall Technologies is accusing Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey of violating a confidentiality agreement that he signed as a former employee of the company. According to the lawsuit, he was hired specifically to develop a head-mounted display but used proprietary information for his Oculus Rift Kickstarter campaign.
- Maria was a guest at Delphi Talks yesterday, talking about marketing in immersive environments. Video here: https://t.co/wMOLJxgqM37 hours ago
- All historic OpenSim stats and surveys here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN2 days ago
- List of OpenSim worlds that are hypergrid-enabled, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm2 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO2 days ago
- All raw stats this month: https://t.co/mS2s7zsGwr2 days ago