Hawaii-based Total Recall Technologies is accusing Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey of violating a confidentiality agreement that he signed as a former employee of the company. According to the lawsuit, he was hired specifically to develop a head-mounted display but used proprietary information for his Oculus Rift Kickstarter campaign.
- All historic OpenSim statistics are here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN3 days ago
- Raw data for this month's stats report is here: https://t.co/ZKmmtc9FMJ3 days ago
- List of most popular hypergrid destinations: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm3 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO3 days ago
- This month's starts report article is out: OpenSim land rally continues https://t.co/OwCAZj1UKy3 days ago