Hawaii-based Total Recall Technologies is accusing Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey of violating a confidentiality agreement that he signed as a former employee of the company. According to the lawsuit, he was hired specifically to develop a head-mounted display but used proprietary information for his Oculus Rift Kickstarter campaign.
- Tranquility Grid launches its first Gloebit mall https://t.co/0r8wnnZZv2 https://t.co/C95SZ2YUFW2 days ago
- Kitely to offer virtual private grids https://t.co/NBBrRVY7RJ https://t.co/5VVvauLENA2 days ago
- GDPR compliance stymies hypergrid travelers https://t.co/bTiN68bJ0L https://t.co/pBxD6ArkZw7 days ago
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b10 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd11 days ago