The app can work either with or without a virtual reality headset. However, for the virtual reality option to work, it requires either a Google Cardboard V2 headset, or one that is open on the sides and allows users to touch the screen.
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b4 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd5 days ago
- YrGrid tries, fails with Kickstarter to save grid https://t.co/YSvq2nyRc1 https://t.co/OVO7WpKmqY6 days ago
- Hypergrid Business is winding down https://t.co/dGqtoAUAvo https://t.co/OuahwndMhl8 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Welcome to GDPR. What does it mean for grids? - https://t.co/ZrsImFf9mR https://t.co/uUec7JYPxS23 days ago