The app can work either with or without a virtual reality headset. However, for the virtual reality option to work, it requires either a Google Cardboard V2 headset, or one that is open on the sides and allows users to touch the screen.
- I just added updated the article with the link to the new viewer's GitHub home: https://t.co/wMVCfS0qV3 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3Byesterday
- OpenSim grid survey article is up: https://t.co/pSnvEsY7ls https://t.co/NRFgQhCTSV3 days ago
- RT @opensimcc: Next in 5 minutes at #OSCC18 Beyond the Viewer: Evolution of Engagement with @malburns @Will @darianknight @singergirlmode @…3 days ago
- #oscc18 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B3 days ago
- New opensource VR viewer for OpenSim may be coming soon https://t.co/swYPY8L90I https://t.co/Ti6DI0L8vM3 days ago