The app can work either with or without a virtual reality headset. However, for the virtual reality option to work, it requires either a Google Cardboard V2 headset, or one that is open on the sides and allows users to touch the screen.
- Maria was a guest at Delphi Talks yesterday, talking about marketing in immersive environments. Video here: https://t.co/wMOLJxgqM34 days ago
- All historic OpenSim stats and surveys here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN6 days ago
- List of OpenSim worlds that are hypergrid-enabled, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm6 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO6 days ago
- All raw stats this month: https://t.co/mS2s7zsGwr6 days ago