The app can work either with or without a virtual reality headset. However, for the virtual reality option to work, it requires either a Google Cardboard V2 headset, or one that is open on the sides and allows users to touch the screen.
OSCC 2017 Preview
- RT @MariaKorolov: Oncomfort is changing cancer care with VR - https://t.co/PuNkiqxN5d https://t.co/MjZ6EZmldv4 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: New VR game helps advance dementia research - https://t.co/zJ2ZkHLFW8 https://t.co/fs71qPn49S4 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: VR app helps treat phantom limb pain - https://t.co/1450shJTKV https://t.co/R9AL2UoLCE4 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Places to visit in-world this holiday season - https://t.co/Rkmwsjx0uw https://t.co/6RMxhPeWVc5 days ago
- Full list of hypergrid address of public OpenSim grids, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm5 days ago