A federal judge denied a request by Oculus VR and Facebook to dismiss a lawsuit filed by ZeniMax Media claiming infringement over trademarks tied to the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset.
- All historic OpenSim statistics are here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlNyesterday
- Raw data for this month's stats report is here: https://t.co/ZKmmtc9FMJyesterday
- List of most popular hypergrid destinations: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebmyesterday
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTOyesterday
- This month's starts report article is out: OpenSim land rally continues https://t.co/OwCAZj1UKyyesterday