A federal judge denied a request by Oculus VR and Facebook to dismiss a lawsuit filed by ZeniMax Media claiming infringement over trademarks tied to the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset.
- Tranquility Grid launches its first Gloebit mall https://t.co/0r8wnnZZv2 https://t.co/C95SZ2YUFW3 days ago
- Kitely to offer virtual private grids https://t.co/NBBrRVY7RJ https://t.co/5VVvauLENA3 days ago
- GDPR compliance stymies hypergrid travelers https://t.co/bTiN68bJ0L https://t.co/pBxD6ArkZw8 days ago
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b11 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd12 days ago