Now it’s adding another company to its quiver, Swiss-based Faceshift, whose motion capture tech allows animated avatars to double the facial movements of real actors. The tech was used in the new Star Wars movie, out Dec. 18.
- All historic OpenSim statistics are here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlNyesterday
- Raw data for this month's stats report is here: https://t.co/ZKmmtc9FMJyesterday
- List of most popular hypergrid destinations: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebmyesterday
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTOyesterday
- This month's starts report article is out: OpenSim land rally continues https://t.co/OwCAZj1UKyyesterday