Now it’s adding another company to its quiver, Swiss-based Faceshift, whose motion capture tech allows animated avatars to double the facial movements of real actors. The tech was used in the new Star Wars movie, out Dec. 18.
- Survey results are in: https://t.co/vluwRlDm0t --- respondents optimistic about OpenSim, plan to be more active this year on the platformyesterday
- RT @MariaKorolov: 2018 OpenSim Sentiment Survey - https://t.co/4KdIlCxrGz https://t.co/m4syXJ6CYX7 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: InWorldz merchants concerned about future - https://t.co/lpl9RYlF0S https://t.co/7SeZLAp7HT12 days ago
- Just updated the story with Kitely Market data... https://t.co/96nMa1to9z13 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Kitely was OpenSim's most valuable grid in 2017 - https://t.co/6DAqMbMEWl https://t.co/82qQImQGu814 days ago