Now it’s adding another company to its quiver, Swiss-based Faceshift, whose motion capture tech allows animated avatars to double the facial movements of real actors. The tech was used in the new Star Wars movie, out Dec. 18.
- Tranquility Grid launches its first Gloebit mall https://t.co/0r8wnnZZv2 https://t.co/C95SZ2YUFW30 days ago
- Kitely to offer virtual private grids https://t.co/NBBrRVY7RJ https://t.co/5VVvauLENA30 days ago
- GDPR compliance stymies hypergrid travelers https://t.co/bTiN68bJ0L https://t.co/pBxD6ArkZw35 days ago
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b38 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd39 days ago