Second Life is a “viable and flexible” platform for physics simulations testing alternatives and predecessors to Newtonian physics, according to a paper published last month by a professor at the Lutheran University of Brazil The choice...
- RT @MariaKorolov: GreekLife announces grid hosting service - https://t.co/Juot40Tc0U https://t.co/Vl871mmJP9yesterday
- Raw data for this month's OpenSim stats report: https://t.co/atxVwy51O34 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO4 days ago
- All historic OpenSim statistics are here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN4 days ago
- Outages plague grids this month; Speculoos returns -- the monthly OpenSim stats report is out -- https://t.co/gA0HHgz5IV4 days ago