OpenSim is making headway as a viable alternative to Second Life. About 98 percent of the functionality of Second Life is present in OpenSim. The remaining 2 percent primarily deals with vehicle physics. Although it is...
OSCC 2017 Preview
- RT @MariaKorolov: Oncomfort is changing cancer care with VR - https://t.co/PuNkiqxN5d https://t.co/MjZ6EZmldv13 hours ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: New VR game helps advance dementia research - https://t.co/zJ2ZkHLFW8 https://t.co/fs71qPn49S13 hours ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: VR app helps treat phantom limb pain - https://t.co/1450shJTKV https://t.co/R9AL2UoLCE13 hours ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Places to visit in-world this holiday season - https://t.co/Rkmwsjx0uw https://t.co/6RMxhPeWVcyesterday
- Full list of hypergrid address of public OpenSim grids, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebmyesterday