OpenSim is making headway as a viable alternative to Second Life. About 98 percent of the functionality of Second Life is present in OpenSim. The remaining 2 percent primarily deals with vehicle physics. Although it is...
- What I learned about virtual worlds by helping found OpenSim https://t.co/wUICvfAE9q https://t.co/UJSMWyPOex5 days ago
- Community leaders evaluating Google Plus alternatives https://t.co/u5iWCAQ9Ty https://t.co/PgwedWVcFe5 days ago
- Google Plus to shut down by next summer https://t.co/B7DjE0NR8J https://t.co/pFVOKmRXLI7 days ago
- Virtual Library opens branches in OpenSim https://t.co/M8XTwngWRa https://t.co/Aci1k12PQv12 days ago
- Memorial for OpenSim developer this Saturday https://t.co/CbBOPuVNuo https://t.co/0syOqKclSi21 days ago