Today, many virtual reality applications and experiences are distributed as stand-alone downloads, which makes sense for many types of content and particularly for mobile-based virtual reality headsets with slow connections. But as broadband speeds...
- Santorini art festival offers free ebook https://t.co/52qdAfbO5T https://t.co/IGx5QwlwYu26 days ago
- My new project, Upsider https://t.co/MmJhzn2ibV https://t.co/Xp1pcQyYWx28 days ago
- What I learned about virtual worlds by helping found OpenSim https://t.co/wUICvfAE9q https://t.co/UJSMWyPOex39 days ago
- Community leaders evaluating Google Plus alternatives https://t.co/u5iWCAQ9Ty https://t.co/PgwedWVcFe39 days ago
- Google Plus to shut down by next summer https://t.co/B7DjE0NR8J https://t.co/pFVOKmRXLI41 days ago