When it comes to funding virtual reality startups, venture capitalists are looking for passion — and working prototypes. Others were more narrowly focused, looking for enterprise applications, they told virtual reality entrepreneurs at the 2015 VRLA...
- Santorini art festival offers free ebook https://t.co/52qdAfbO5T https://t.co/IGx5QwlwYu28 days ago
- My new project, Upsider https://t.co/MmJhzn2ibV https://t.co/Xp1pcQyYWx30 days ago
- What I learned about virtual worlds by helping found OpenSim https://t.co/wUICvfAE9q https://t.co/UJSMWyPOex41 days ago
- Community leaders evaluating Google Plus alternatives https://t.co/u5iWCAQ9Ty https://t.co/PgwedWVcFe41 days ago
- Google Plus to shut down by next summer https://t.co/B7DjE0NR8J https://t.co/pFVOKmRXLI43 days ago