UK-based AuraVisor launched a Kickstarter campaign Wednesday to raise $153,000 for a new all-in-one virtual reality headset that requires neither a PC nor a smartphone, and already raised more than $100,000. The headset is expected to...
- Tranquility Grid launches its first Gloebit mall https://t.co/0r8wnnZZv2 https://t.co/C95SZ2YUFW3 days ago
- Kitely to offer virtual private grids https://t.co/NBBrRVY7RJ https://t.co/5VVvauLENA3 days ago
- GDPR compliance stymies hypergrid travelers https://t.co/bTiN68bJ0L https://t.co/pBxD6ArkZw8 days ago
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b11 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd12 days ago