Unlike Android VR games, which work reasonably well with standard, off-the-shelf Bluetooth controllers, iPhones are a bit more temperamental. Regular Bluetooth controllers don’t work. What you do get are some work-arounds, but they only...
- What I learned about virtual worlds by helping found OpenSim https://t.co/wUICvfAE9q https://t.co/UJSMWyPOex9 days ago
- Community leaders evaluating Google Plus alternatives https://t.co/u5iWCAQ9Ty https://t.co/PgwedWVcFe9 days ago
- Google Plus to shut down by next summer https://t.co/B7DjE0NR8J https://t.co/pFVOKmRXLI11 days ago
- Virtual Library opens branches in OpenSim https://t.co/M8XTwngWRa https://t.co/Aci1k12PQv16 days ago
- Memorial for OpenSim developer this Saturday https://t.co/CbBOPuVNuo https://t.co/0syOqKclSi25 days ago