Press Release: UBM Studios Introduces LAUNCHPAD, New Virtual Platform to Launch Products and Product Enhancements
CHICAGO — UBM Studios, delivering a complete solution for virtual events and virtual business environments, today introduced LAUNCHPAD, an interactive platform that allows businesses to deliver targeted information and materials directly to key audiences to transform product launch products and product enhancements. The first LAUNCHPAD program – CRN LAUNCHPAD™ – was created for UBM’s Everything Channel for the technology channel highlighting new product releases and program enhancements.
“CRN LAUNCHPAD™ assists technology vendors transform product announcements, new marketing opportunities and sales programs targeted to Solution Providers. Through an engaging environment technology vendors can now successfully support launch initiatives in a single environment through demos, collateral, product specs and program communications,” said Robert C. DeMarzo, SVP, Strategic Content, Everything Channel.
“LAUNCHPAD offers a platform to allow businesses to prospect, educate, sell and communicate efficiently and effectively with the inclusion of social networking – ultimately transforming their launch strategies,” said Kate Spellman, SVP, Managing Director, UBM Studios.
Application examples for LAUNCHPAD include:
- Product Launches. Allows businesses to launch new products to targeted audiences while also showcasing demos, samples, product specifications, case studies, marketing collateral and sales tools, while also combining product, program, support, sales and marketing initiatives and resources in a single environment.
- Program Launches. Simplifies the range of program communications on new products and upcoming releases.
- Sales/Lead Generation. Creates brand awareness down to the point- of-sale and to lead buyers to a place where they can buy what they want. It can also be configured to create positive brand affiliation and to generate demand for products and programs.
Components of LAUNCHPAD include registration, video, supporting materials, social networking, chat and participation metrics.
For additional information on UBM Studios or to purchase a virtual business solution, contact Kate Spellman, SVP, Managing Director, UBM Studios at 516 562 7383 or [email protected].
About UBM Studios (www.ubmstudios.com)
UBM Studios is a leader in virtual events and virtual business solutions. A pioneer with virtual platforms, UBM Studios delivers deep expertise in live and online events that brings business value to customers. UBM Studios connects, educates and enables virtual communications through a portfolio that fits every budget. UBM Studios is the only virtual event provider to offer platform, content, audience recruitment, reporting and social marketing and gaming. UBM Studios virtual events include Virtual Trade Shows, Virtual Career Fairs, Virtual Seminar Centers, Virtual Resource Centers, Virtual Product Launch, Virtual Business Continuity, Virtual Corporate Meetings, Virtual Sales Meetings, Virtual Focus Group Centers and Virtual Training. UBM Studios delivers a complete global communication solution in Asia, Europe and North America in industries including, health, finance, technology, building and education.
About United Business Media Limited
UBM (UBM.L) focuses on two principal activities: worldwide information distribution, targeting and monitoring; and, the development and monetisation of B2B communities and markets. UBM’s businesses inform markets and serve professional commercial communities — from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists — with integrated events, online, print and business information products. Our 6,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, bringing buyers and sellers together, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- Registration opens for virtual learning colloquium - November 26, 2018
- Massive growth in the number of VR producers - November 1, 2018
- Santorini art festival offers free ebook - October 23, 2018