Press release: ProtonMediaâ€™s ProtoSphere Now Integrated with Kaplan EduNeeringâ€™s ComplianceWire
LANSDALE, Pa.â€”ProtonMedia andÂ Kaplan EduNeering have integrated their technologies to create a new way for life sciences organizations to meet regulatory and compliance regulations. The companies have combined ProtonMediaâ€™sÂ ProtoSphere virtual immersive environment with Kaplan EduNeeringâ€™sÂ ComplianceWireÂ learning management system. With this integration, companies can now schedule, launch, and track ProtoSphere virtual meetings, conferences, and other learning sessions from ComplianceWire. In addition, companies can access, share, and collaborate on ComplianceWire courseware, SOPs, other materials in ProtoSphere. The result gives companies a secure way to add live, virtual collaboration and learning events to their online compliance training curricula, improving colleague interaction andÂ knowledge transfer without theÂ costs and time of travel.
â€œThe integration of ComplianceWire with our ProtoSphere virtual immersive environment allows for improved collaborative learning in a secure, compliant manner,â€ saysÂ Ron Burns, CEO of ProtonMedia. â€œNext-generation e-learning demands engaging, live instructor- and subject-matter-expert-led eventsâ€”something ProtoSphere is perfectly suited for. But in a heavily regulated industry such as life sciences, where thereâ€™s a continuous need to be able to track adherence to guidelines and corporate policies, as well as document compliance-mandated activities, an LMS such as ComplianceWire completes the solution by keeping compliance central to the process. The two platforms combined provide the ideal solution.â€
The integration of ProtoSphere and ComplianceWire lets learners securely interact with one another and content around compliance issues in all of the ways they interact face-to-face. This provides real-time learning and training across every stage of the product life cycle, speeding collaborative decision making, while meeting regulatory requirements. Hereâ€™s how.
- Ability to launch ProtoSphere events from the ComplianceWire â€œTo Doâ€ List instantly brings learners into their virtual classroom with their peers.
- ProtoSphere usage reporting lets administrators track metrics, including how long learners spend within sessions, levels of participation, and VoIP and text chat usage. This also lets administrators set benchmarks for completion when electronic signatures are not required.
- ComplianceWire tracking lets administrators record and monitor learnersâ€™ successful completion of live virtual events.
- Ability to link to ComplianceWire courseware, SOPâ€™s, and other materials in ProtoSphereâ€™s Media Carousel and Presentation Boards quickly shares compliance and regulatory course materials with all learners in the ProtoSphere zone, where they can discuss and collaborate on them.
- Single sign-on lets learners login to ProtoSphere or ComplianceWire once, and have access to both platforms.
ComplianceWire integration is an optional component available with ProtoSphere 1.5.2. ProtoSphere 1.5.2 is available now via ProtonMedia direct sales and select systems integrator partners. CallÂ 1-215-631-1401for sales information.
For more information on ProtoSphereâ€™s ComplianceWire integration, see the companiesâ€™Â product sheet. To learn more about collaborative learning and training using virtual immersive environments, download the new white paper by Karl Kapp, Ed.D., â€œCompliant Collaboration & Learning in Virtual Immersive Environments.â€ To download aÂ free demo of ProtoSphere, please visit ProtonMediaâ€™s website.
- OpenSim Community Conference starts today - December 11, 2021
- Ninth Annual OpenSimulator Community Conference set for December - October 18, 2021
- 3rd Rock’s Nuna gallery hosts sonic art exhibit - June 11, 2020