US $50 for a 20,000-prim region for up to 20 concurrent visitors on Exo-Life Virtual World, hypergrid enabled, no setup fee.
Free lots and other land sizes also available.
Choice of six starting terrains.
Other land options:
- 1,024-square meter lot: free, while supplies last
- 12,000-prim region with up to 10 simultaneous visitors: $35 per month
- Two regions of 10,000 prims each: $55 per month
- Four regions of 7,500 prims each: $60 per month
- Four regions of 11,250 prims each: $110 per month
All proceeds go to support WDUQ Radio and breakfast for 120 children at Zion Orphanage in
Check out her author page on Amazon or follow her on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn. Her first virtual world novella, Krim Times, made the Amazon best-seller list in its category. Her second novella, The Lost King of Krim, is out now.
Latest posts by Maria Korolov (see all)
- 5G to spur smartphone sales in 2020, but not VR or AI - September 16, 2019
- OpenSim stats down due to missing Brazilian grids, OSgrid cleanup - September 15, 2019
- AviWorlds changes business model again - September 15, 2019