Registration is now open for the Mainstreaming Virtual World Learning Colloquium.
This Colloquium is a free event — held on December 1, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Central Time – in the AvaCon Grid Quaternary Stadium, and is also a community event affiliated with the upcoming Open Simulator Community Conference.
Still, seating is limited – so reserve your space now!
Featured speakers at the Mainstreaming Virtual World Learning Colloquium include:
- Joyce Bettencourt (Nonprofit Commons)
- Cynthia Calongne (Colorado Technical University)
- Valerie Hill (Community Virtual Library Database)
- Crista Lopez (University of California-Irvine)
- Kay McLennan (Tulane University)
- Eileen O’Connor (SUNY Empire State College)
- Andrew Stricker (Air University)
- Barbara Truman (University of Central Florida)
- Rachel Umoren (University of Washington).
Contact Kay McLennan ([email protected]) to learn more about the Mainstreaming Virtual World Learning Colloquium.
You can watch a video from last year’s OSCC conference below, a presentation on the techniques used to create multi-use case study simulations in an OpenSimulator grid.