Second Life is a “viable and flexible” platform for physics simulations testing alternatives and predecessors to Newtonian physics, according to a paper published last month by a professor at the Lutheran University of Brazil The choice...
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b5 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd6 days ago
- YrGrid tries, fails with Kickstarter to save grid https://t.co/YSvq2nyRc1 https://t.co/OVO7WpKmqY7 days ago
- Hypergrid Business is winding down https://t.co/dGqtoAUAvo https://t.co/OuahwndMhl9 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Welcome to GDPR. What does it mean for grids? - https://t.co/ZrsImFf9mR https://t.co/uUec7JYPxS24 days ago