Second Life is a “viable and flexible” platform for physics simulations testing alternatives and predecessors to Newtonian physics, according to a paper published last month by a professor at the Lutheran University of Brazil The choice...
- What I learned about virtual worlds by helping found OpenSim https://t.co/wUICvfAE9q https://t.co/UJSMWyPOex9 days ago
- Community leaders evaluating Google Plus alternatives https://t.co/u5iWCAQ9Ty https://t.co/PgwedWVcFe9 days ago
- Google Plus to shut down by next summer https://t.co/B7DjE0NR8J https://t.co/pFVOKmRXLI11 days ago
- Virtual Library opens branches in OpenSim https://t.co/M8XTwngWRa https://t.co/Aci1k12PQv16 days ago
- Memorial for OpenSim developer this Saturday https://t.co/CbBOPuVNuo https://t.co/0syOqKclSi25 days ago