Second Life is a “viable and flexible” platform for physics simulations testing alternatives and predecessors to Newtonian physics, according to a paper published last month by a professor at the Lutheran University of Brazil The choice...
- MyLife https://t.co/c7hksehws6 https://t.co/Wp9gM3fxW35 days ago
- I just added updated the article with the link to the new viewer's GitHub home: https://t.co/wMVCfS0qV3 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B8 days ago
- OpenSim grid survey article is up: https://t.co/pSnvEsY7ls https://t.co/NRFgQhCTSV10 days ago
- RT @opensimcc: Next in 5 minutes at #OSCC18 Beyond the Viewer: Evolution of Engagement with @malburns @Will @darianknight @singergirlmode @…10 days ago
- #oscc18 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B10 days ago