AT&T has partnered with Google Cardboard headset maker Knox Labs to offer a $10 white cardboard virtual reality headset, based on last year’s model. These older-style headsets, normally $15 each, have the magnetic button...
- OpenSim grid survey article is up: https://t.co/pSnvEsY7ls https://t.co/NRFgQhCTSV23 hours ago
- RT @opensimcc: Next in 5 minutes at #OSCC18 Beyond the Viewer: Evolution of Engagement with @malburns @Will @darianknight @singergirlmode @…yesterday
- #oscc18 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3Byesterday
- New opensource VR viewer for OpenSim may be coming soon https://t.co/swYPY8L90I https://t.co/Ti6DI0L8vMyesterday
- #oscc18 Watch a replay of Melanie's presentation here: https://t.co/U9owRso2mUyesterday