Artificial intelligence could help make gesture recognition systems more effective, according to researchers at Purdue University. The system they created, Deep Hand, requires less processing power than other approaches, they said in a paper released this...
- New hypergrid group focuses on arts, first trip this Thursday https://t.co/axY53cPMdl https://t.co/O2If28TJUx3 days ago
- My first piece of fiction is up https://t.co/E9mTqDyJW7 https://t.co/FpZKvdrH2O5 days ago
- Kitely’s new private grids aimed at non-techies https://t.co/EEGLhHI5Ib https://t.co/maliRCvULn6 days ago
- Kitely announces private grids https://t.co/2EpVGKRgep https://t.co/Bxw6gynhMg7 days ago
- AnonGrid https://t.co/Ppe7fAD0di12 days ago