In 2016, Hypergrid Business had more than 1.8 million page views from 866,256 unique visitors.
Do you want to advertise your grid, service, event or content to our readers? The ad is free! To get your ad, just email the image and link to [email protected].
Here are the requirements:
- It must be related to OpenSim.
- The image needs to be 300 pixels wide by 250 high, in either JPG or GIF format.
- The link needs to go to either your landing page, or to a post on social media, or to your Kitely Market product listing, and the page needs to be relevant to the ad.
I get to decide whether I run the ad or not. I will happily run ads for closed grids, or for competing publications. I just want the ad to be interesting and relevant to our readers.
Here is how I decide which ads to run higher than others:
- Limited time-ads, such as ads for events happening soon, or sales about to end, go first.
- Ads that have special offers, discounts, or new products go higher.
- Funny or clever or really cute ads go higher.
- Ads that have old images that haven’t been updated in a long time, or are just your logo, go lower down.
To get your ad, just email the image and link to [email protected].
Hypergrid Business is the virtual world magazine for professional interested in the latest developments. Hypergrid Business very much helps us to get in contact with potential OpenSim hosting customers. Hypergrid Business definitively is one of our key marketing channels.
— Dierk Brunner, CEO, Dreamland Metaverse
I’ve been advertising with Hypergrid Business in their OpenSim Vendor Directory for almost a year and am very pleased with the exposure I’ve gotten for my business. My website has been visited by people on every continent in the world and you just can’t find a better deal than that. If you’re looking to advertise, I would highly recommend Hypergrid Business.
— David C, Cranmer, President, Virtual Event Planners International
The ads in Hypergrid Business brought me new business and helped create brand awareness.
— Enrico Ranucci, SASSO