Editor’s introduction: Machinima refers to animations filmed inside virtual worlds or video games. Machimina is cheaper and faster than the alternatives — traditional filming using real actors and sets, hand-drawn animation, or computer-generated animation. ...
- Tranquility Grid launches its first Gloebit mall https://t.co/0r8wnnZZv2 https://t.co/C95SZ2YUFW30 days ago
- Kitely to offer virtual private grids https://t.co/NBBrRVY7RJ https://t.co/5VVvauLENA30 days ago
- GDPR compliance stymies hypergrid travelers https://t.co/bTiN68bJ0L https://t.co/pBxD6ArkZw36 days ago
- Avalon https://t.co/eGmaLsgnlx https://t.co/BCrYW5nY7b38 days ago
- Oculus Go hits the sweet spot https://t.co/8MxfNvDuBP https://t.co/dSAM9QoSmd39 days ago