Editor’s introduction: Machinima refers to animations filmed inside virtual worlds or video games. Machimina is cheaper and faster than the alternatives — traditional filming using real actors and sets, hand-drawn animation, or computer-generated animation. ...
- Maria was a guest at Delphi Talks yesterday, talking about marketing in immersive environments. Video here: https://t.co/wMOLJxgqM34 days ago
- All historic OpenSim stats and surveys here: https://t.co/tTI3TIcrlN6 days ago
- List of OpenSim worlds that are hypergrid-enabled, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm6 days ago
- Full list of active OpenSim grids: https://t.co/gJgzD9iqTO6 days ago
- All raw stats this month: https://t.co/mS2s7zsGwr6 days ago