Editor’s introduction: Machinima refers to animations filmed inside virtual worlds or video games. Machimina is cheaper and faster than the alternatives — traditional filming using real actors and sets, hand-drawn animation, or computer-generated animation. ...
OSCC 2017 Preview
- RT @MariaKorolov: Oncomfort is changing cancer care with VR - https://t.co/PuNkiqxN5d https://t.co/MjZ6EZmldvyesterday
- RT @MariaKorolov: New VR game helps advance dementia research - https://t.co/zJ2ZkHLFW8 https://t.co/fs71qPn49Syesterday
- RT @MariaKorolov: VR app helps treat phantom limb pain - https://t.co/1450shJTKV https://t.co/R9AL2UoLCEyesterday
- RT @MariaKorolov: Places to visit in-world this holiday season - https://t.co/Rkmwsjx0uw https://t.co/6RMxhPeWVc2 days ago
- Full list of hypergrid address of public OpenSim grids, sorted by popularity: https://t.co/ihEHHT9ebm2 days ago