About US $15 a month for a 15,000-prim region capable of holding up to 10 simultaneous avatars on the on-demand Kitely grid. Hypergrid access is configurable per region.
The grid uses the in-world Kitely Credits currency, offers easy OAR exports and imports, Vivox voice, daily backups, advanced control panel with historic and real-time visitor tracking and more. Kitely is also the home of the Kitely Market, the biggest OpenSim marketplace, delivering to all hypergrid-enabled OpenSim grids and to several closed ones.
A free Kitely account is required to list items in Kitely Market, with free merchant sandboxes available to upload and create content.
“On-demand” means that regions run in the cloud, and are shut down when not in use. This might mean that there’s a small delay when teleporting into empty regions, since they have to be booted up first.
Other flat-rate region configurations also available:
- $20 a month for a 60,000-prim region which can also be configured as a four-region megaregion. Can hold up to 40 avatars at once.
- $40 a month for a 120,000-prim region which can also be configured as a megaregion of up to 16 regions. Can hold up to 80 avatars at once.
Check out her author page on Amazon or follow her on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn. Her first virtual world novella, Krim Times, made the Amazon best-seller list in its category. Her second novella, The Lost King of Krim, is out now.
Latest posts by Maria Korolov (see all)
- OpenSim sentiment survey - December 8, 2019
- Discovery’s Winter Market Opens Saturday - December 5, 2019
- HyperGrid Zone features artists, Christmas destinations - December 1, 2019