Creative Twists Designs offers the following services for customers considering Second Life and OpenSim deployments:
- Justification Services – Meet with customers discuss their needs. Will help justify a project by presenting to your team and to those from whom you need support.
- Custom Design Services – Library of virtual assets available for customer use to speed up virtual design projects.
- Building Services – Can create landscaping, furniture, animations, textures, buildings, scripting, clothing, custom items, and much more.
- Training Services – Packaged and custom training services are available.
- Educational Implementations – Team members are educated and experienced in delivering education in distance learning environments.
- Business Services – Consulting on in-world businesses with products you create, or marketing real world products in a virtual world,
- Security Services – Help locking down a virtual environment to protect against security breaches.
- Property Leasing and Facility Rental -Many different options available for securing some virtual space, or using the facilities we already have.
- Custom Interior Designs – Sselect from our vast inventory of content for this purpose, or have custom designs specific to your project.
- 3D Content – Large inventory of content from buildings, lamps, clothes, flowers, plants, trees, and more, including a nursery with over 100 varieties of landscaping items to choose from…or take the whole nursery.
- Server Installation – Install all the necessary OpenSim software on a customer server.
Check out her author page on Amazon or follow her on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn. Her first virtual world novella, Krim Times, made the Amazon best-seller list in its category. Her second novella, The Lost King of Krim, is out now.
Latest posts by Maria Korolov (see all)
- 17 Halloween parties on the hypergrid! - October 30, 2019
- Craft World rocks in this year’s OpenSim grid survey - October 29, 2019
- New OpenSim release has new script engine, animated mesh - October 29, 2019