US $10 for a 20,000-prim region on the hypergrid-enabled GeVolution grid, with a 14-day free trial.
Grid offers Vivox voice and the local GV$ currency, and supports variable-sized regions.
A residential starter region with 10,000 prims is $5 per month.
There is also an unlimited prim region with dedicated 8 gigabytes of memory for $30 a month.
Variable sized regions:
- 4-region varregion: $15 per month
- 16-region varregion: $25 per month
- 100-region varregion: $40 per month
For full details, see the grid’s Region Purchase page.
For customers looking to have their own grids, GeVolution offers private grid hosting. Prices start at $150 for the first month and $125 a month after that, for a 12-core server, daily backups, Vivox voice, hypergrid, DDOS and malware protection, in-world search and classifieds, currency, profiles, groups, avatar partners, and avatar transactions history pages.
For more details, see the private grid hosting page.
- I’ve come around to AR. OpenSim might not be the way to get there — but Apple might be - April 19, 2023
- Teens slow to adopt VR and more bad news for the metaverse - April 5, 2023
- Second Life offers preview of its new mobile viewer - March 16, 2023