A new study predicts “by 2016, half of doctors will be using online and virtual platforms to earn online continuing medical education credits. Such a radical increase — in 2008 numbers put online continuing medical education at...
- Santorini art festival offers free ebook https://t.co/52qdAfbO5T https://t.co/IGx5QwlwYu9 hours ago
- My new project, Upsider https://t.co/MmJhzn2ibV https://t.co/Xp1pcQyYWx2 days ago
- What I learned about virtual worlds by helping found OpenSim https://t.co/wUICvfAE9q https://t.co/UJSMWyPOex13 days ago
- Community leaders evaluating Google Plus alternatives https://t.co/u5iWCAQ9Ty https://t.co/PgwedWVcFe13 days ago
- Google Plus to shut down by next summer https://t.co/B7DjE0NR8J https://t.co/pFVOKmRXLI15 days ago