A new study predicts “by 2016, half of doctors will be using online and virtual platforms to earn online continuing medical education credits. Such a radical increase — in 2008 numbers put online continuing medical education at...
- This fall’s AvatarFest to be the last https://t.co/fBKHeK4qHd https://t.co/n7aOFzKreA9 days ago
- Final results are in -- DigiWorldz top destination with Discovery very very close behind -- it was a tight race. Ki… https://t.co/VgNv7Oo3Vw11 days ago
- RT @MariaKorolov: Metaverse Traveller: Breaking News! Ex-InWorldz Staff to Launch New Grid https://t.co/HVE7IIBg0g via @Gaga_Gracious11 days ago
- Art exhibit opens on Metropolis next month https://t.co/r6dn57ec6F https://t.co/lLkNu4L1HR14 days ago
- I've added UKTurk to the bottom of the story -- low-cost regions, as well as free quarter-region homesteads on an U… https://t.co/Hb0wrWeApu17 days ago