OpenSim is making headway as a viable alternative to Second Life. About 98 percent of the functionality of Second Life is present in OpenSim. The remaining 2 percent primarily deals with vehicle physics. Although it is...
- MyLife https://t.co/c7hksehws6 https://t.co/Wp9gM3fxW3yesterday
- I just added updated the article with the link to the new viewer's GitHub home: https://t.co/wMVCfS0qV3 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B4 days ago
- OpenSim grid survey article is up: https://t.co/pSnvEsY7ls https://t.co/NRFgQhCTSV6 days ago
- RT @opensimcc: Next in 5 minutes at #OSCC18 Beyond the Viewer: Evolution of Engagement with @malburns @Will @darianknight @singergirlmode @…6 days ago
- #oscc18 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B6 days ago