Unlike Android VR games, which work reasonably well with standard, off-the-shelf Bluetooth controllers, iPhones are a bit more temperamental. Regular Bluetooth controllers don’t work. What you do get are some work-arounds, but they only...
- Santorini art festival offers free ebook https://t.co/52qdAfbO5T https://t.co/IGx5QwlwYu25 days ago
- My new project, Upsider https://t.co/MmJhzn2ibV https://t.co/Xp1pcQyYWx27 days ago
- What I learned about virtual worlds by helping found OpenSim https://t.co/wUICvfAE9q https://t.co/UJSMWyPOex38 days ago
- Community leaders evaluating Google Plus alternatives https://t.co/u5iWCAQ9Ty https://t.co/PgwedWVcFe38 days ago
- Google Plus to shut down by next summer https://t.co/B7DjE0NR8J https://t.co/pFVOKmRXLI40 days ago