Press Release:Â Virtual Edge Institute Launches Extensive Survey about Work-Related Uses of Virtual Technologies
Giving away two free iPads to participants
Pleasanton, CA â€“ The Virtual Edge Institute (VEI) announced today that it is launching a comprehensive survey to understand the work-related uses of virtual technologies and digital environments.
The Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) and United Business Media (UBM) have teamed up with VEI to conduct and analyze the data for the study.
â€œWith the help of PCMA and UBM, weâ€™re planning to get a broad cross section of industries and job titles as a basis for the research,â€ said Michael Doyle, Executive Director of the Virtual Edge Institute. â€œVEI is giving away two iPads as well as access to the survey results and our library of on-demand Virtual Edge Summit sessions to ensure strong participation.â€
This survey is dedicated to work-related use of virtual technologies including:
- Virtual event, meeting, and virtual learning technologies as well as video streaming, and webcasting
- Virtual environments (2D and 3D) such as virtual events, virtual trade shows, conferences, and perpetual (365 days per year) business environments.
The survey will close on May 20, 2011 and is located at: http://bit.ly/k0DAoR.
On average it takes about 10 minutes to complete the survey. There is no purchase necessary or available to enter or win although certain restrictions do apply. Â See rules for more details.
VEI plans to release the survey results in June, 2011.
About The Virtual Edge Institute
The Virtual Edge Institute is an organization dedicated to advancing the development and adoption of digital event and meeting technology and best practices for collaboration and marketing. Founded in 2008 by Michael Doyle, the Institute does this by supporting and contributing research, education, thought leadership, promotion, and professional networking. Learn more at http://www.virtualedgeinstitute.com.
- Major companies to discuss metaverse plans at December conference - August 22, 2023
- OpenSim Community Conference starts today - December 11, 2021
- Ninth Annual OpenSimulator Community Conference set for December - October 18, 2021