Today, many virtual reality applications and experiences are distributed as stand-alone downloads, which makes sense for many types of content and particularly for mobile-based virtual reality headsets with slow connections. But as broadband speeds...
- I just added updated the article with the link to the new viewer's GitHub home: https://t.co/wMVCfS0qV3 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B11 hours ago
- OpenSim grid survey article is up: https://t.co/pSnvEsY7ls https://t.co/NRFgQhCTSV2 days ago
- RT @opensimcc: Next in 5 minutes at #OSCC18 Beyond the Viewer: Evolution of Engagement with @malburns @Will @darianknight @singergirlmode @…2 days ago
- #oscc18 https://t.co/RltkR6Cq3B2 days ago
- New opensource VR viewer for OpenSim may be coming soon https://t.co/swYPY8L90I https://t.co/Ti6DI0L8vM2 days ago