Press Release: ON24’s Webcasting Market Share Leadership Earns Prestigious Industry Recognition
SAN FRANCISCO, CA– ON24, Inc., the global leader in webcasting and virtual event solutions, announced today that it has received — for the second year in a row — one of the prestigious Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards. This year ON24 was recognized with the Global Webcasting Solutions Market Share Leadership of the Year Award.
No other virtual events platform provider was honored by the research firm. “ON24 achieved the market leadership position in this industry through a variety of initiatives,” explained Roopam Jain, Frost & Sullivan Industry Director. “The company executed a number of changes in the product portfolio that impacted performance positively.” She said that the launch of ON24 Social Webcasting earlier this year was a key example of the company’s ability to execute successfully its corporate positioning and product development strategies.
“We are pleased that our global leadership has been recognized with this award. We have achieved market share leadership through the adoption of our web events platform by global organizations that are deploying it across the enterprise,” said ON24 CEO Sharat Sharan. “ON24’s solutions are versatile virtual communication tools now being used for a wide variety of applications such as training, internal communication, demand generation and product launches.”
Frost & Sullivan lists three key performance drivers for ON24:
- Leadership in Web Events. Frost & Sullivan feels that ON24 has maintained its market leadership by focusing on value to customers and maximizing that value to expand services within existing customers and to acquire new customers. “The new social webcasting features provide users with a personalized experience and greater control over participants’ experiences,” Jain added.
- Moving into New Markets to Expand Customer Base. ON24 maintains top-line growth by expanding into new geographic markets, penetrating deeper into companies and providing solutions to untapped industries or types of companies. “The company is strategically positioned to expand its customer base,” Jain explained.
- Leveraging Technology to Sustain Leadership Position. According to Frost & Sullivan, ON24, as a technology leader in web events, is able to lead development of new solutions and capabilities. New solutions such as social media webcasting are allowing ON24 to expand its extensive portfolio by providing a one-stop shop to customers.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Consulting Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company’s Growth Partnership Services, Growth Consulting and Career Best Practices empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices in six continents. For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Growth Partnerships, visit http://www.frost.com.
About ON24, Inc.
The recognized global virtual events market share leader, ON24 provides webcasting and virtual environments for corporate communications and demand generation. The ON24 platform is a complete Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud offering; no deployment resources are required. ON24 offers fully integrated, enterprise-wide solutions for applications ranging from training, user conferences and company meetings to partner expos and trade shows. More than 750 organizations, including IBM, Cisco, CA Technologies, Merck, AstraZeneca, Fiserv, Credit Suisse, GE and Oracle, rely on ON24. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices throughout the world. For more information, visit www.ON24.com.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- OpenSim conference is this weekend - December 11, 2019
- Registration opens for virtual learning colloquium - November 26, 2018
- Massive growth in the number of VR producers - November 1, 2018