UBM Studios Offers Mobile Support on iOS and Android-Based Tablets for Virtual Events
Chicago, IL – Today, UBM Studios announced it now offers support on iOS and Android-based tablet devices including:
- Video delivery through Ustream, Silverlight, YouTube, MP4 videos and InXpo’s proprietary on-demand media player; and
- Text chat supported through HTML.
The key to delivering a successful virtual experience is to deliver the right content, on the right platform to the right audience with the right user interface. UBM Studios broadens the reach of virtual environments with tablet devices, creating world-class user engagement.
“Tablet devices are quickly becoming important tools in virtual environments. I expect that these devices will enhance the virtual environment experience through customized applications, integrating face-to-face and virtual experiences as well as by offering localized messaging, downloading content, reporting and statistics. When it comes to merging virtual environments with tablet devices the possibilities are endless and significantly enhance user engagement,” said Michael O’Sullivan, Creative Director, UBM Studios.
Tablet devices will enhance virtual experiences through:
- Applications: Virtual event providers will create applications accessible from tablet devices.
- Hybrid experiences: Event producers will integrate online content with mobile solutions offering attendees a way to link face to face and virtual event activities.
- Local customization: Virtual event providers will customize an individual’s virtual experience based on their location.
UBM offers a complete virtual environment solution as a Marketing-as-a-Service (MaaS), from the production and creation of virtual environments to the content development, recruitment, custom creative development and the management of audiences within the virtual environment.
To follow UBM Studios on Twitter, visit http://twitter.com/UBMStudios.
About UBM Studios
UBM Studios leads the industry in world-class user engagement for virtual environments, social networking and gaming. A global marketing service, UBM Studios delivers content, audience and in-depth analytics driving deeper award winning user engagement paired with vision, process and execution. For more information, go to www.ubmstudios.com
About United Business Media Limited
UBM focuses on two principal activities: worldwide information distribution, targeting and monitoring; and, the development and monetisation of B2B communities and markets. UBM’s businesses inform markets and serve professional commercial communities — from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists — with integrated events, online, print and business information products. Our 6,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams that serve these communities, bringing buyers and sellers together, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently. For more information, go to www.ubm.com
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- Registration opens for virtual learning colloquium - November 26, 2018
- Massive growth in the number of VR producers - November 1, 2018
- Santorini art festival offers free ebook - October 23, 2018